I got a job in PIZZA HUT, my first week I was sad because you have to do much work and I knew nothing of the work, and thought about getting another. but I have three weeks in the same job and I'm enjoying it because I spent to learn everything as fast as he could.
My boss 'poky' I said I learn very fast and likes as work and to this day I have not stopped doing what I need to keep the job that lasts so long to get it. Kilie Thank you for helping me get that job.
My boss 'poky' I said I learn very fast and likes as work and to this day I have not stopped doing what I need to keep the job that lasts so long to get it. Kilie Thank you for helping me get that job.


No comments:
Post a Comment